Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Strange Dreams

Last night I finally remembered one of my dreams! I was going into a big department store with my cat Sammy, and when we walked in the door, he jumped from my arms and ran away. When I went to go find him, there were suddenly gray cats everywhere that looked exactly like Sammy! Identical gray cats were everywhere I looked, and I frantically began to search for my Sammy. It was traumatizing because no matter which cat I looked at, it wasn't him, and I began to forget what he looked like because they all looked so similar. I felt like a horrible cat-owner because I couldn't recognize my own kitty! I coninued to run around the store until I woke up....and never found Sammy. It was not a great dream and I hope it never comes true!

No comments:

Post a Comment