Wednesday, April 21, 2010

April 21

I really enjoyed today's group presentations. The First group's presentation was really well put together. When I walked into class, I was impressed by their matching outfits, all of their props, the music, and how organized they seemed. It was a great idea to portray all of the archetypes and relate them to a recipe and how each part played a role in making the whole. It made complete sense and was entertaining. Plus, the cookies were delicious!

The second group's presentation was also really fun to watch. It reminded me of my group's presentation a bit, because it was re-telling a story we have gone over, but it was still unique and fun. Antigone had a really strong personality, which refected the story well. I liked how the story was in a modern setting. The skit was funny and Professor S. made a good point at the end about how we enjoy watching other people hurt themselves as long as it's funny. I now realize that it's true that we sometimes enjoy other people's suffering, no matter how cruel that may sound.

No comments:

Post a Comment