Wednesday, April 28, 2010

The Last Blog

The semester has gone by so fast, it's sad to think that I only have a couple more days in this Lit. class. I can honestly say that this was one of the most entertaining classes I've ever taken. The discussions were great, the topics were intriguing, and the teacher and students were awesome too. I knew from the first day that I would enjoy this class because I like fantasy, literature, fairytales, and the overall theme of the class. I was certainly not disappointed, and will probably always remember some of professor Sexson's wise remarks and sayings. Hopefully I'll be able to take another class with Mr. S sometime soon, but next year I am off to Spain for 8 months! I'll miss this class and it was a great experience. Thanks for everything :)

No comments:

Post a Comment