Thursday, March 11, 2010

Final Sonnet

So I looked over and edited my sonnet for this final draft. It turns out that I only changed a few words and it is very similar to the original, but I think that I like it this way.

How blessed I am to have you in my life
The sight of you compels my soul to shine
I know this life will be met with no strife
If I may hold you close and call you mine

The way I feel when you look in my eyes
You're gaze revealin all I need to know
My love for you it cannot be disguised
And 'til the end my love for you I'll show

No matter if we're close or far apart
I'll keep you in my memory mile by mile
With you, at home will always be my heart
enraptured by your warm and splendid smile

And if there's one thing I know to be true
I'll always love the thought of me and you

No comments:

Post a Comment