Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Sonnet Draft

Here's my rough draft of the sonnet I wrote to my boyfriend of 1 year. I know some things need to be changed around, but here's what I have so far:

How blessed I am to have you in my life
Just seeing you causes my soul to shine
I know my life will be met with no strife
As long as I hold you close and call you mine

The way I feel when you look in my eyes
You're gaze revealing all I need to know
My love for you it cannot be disguised
And 'til the end my love for you I'll show

No matter if we're close or far apart
I'll keep you in my memory all the while
With you, at home will always be my heart
enraptured by your warm and splendid smile

And If there's one thing I know to be true
I'll always love the thought of me and you

So that's what I have so far. Feel free to give suggestions :)

No comments:

Post a Comment